The USDA California Climate Hub has published a series of two-page fact sheets about the drought in California, intended for the public and our stakeholders. Please click on the below links to be directed to the fact sheet of your choosing.
1. Causes and consequences of the drought
2. Drought and forests in California
3. Drought impacts on California crops
5. Drought impacts on rangelands
6. What to do when the drought ends
The Climate Sub Hub also plans to publish a second series of six fact sheets in the future. They will be added to this page once they have been completed and reviewed by subject matter experts.